Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm sorry, but you smell

Michela: Hey, Stan. 
Stan: Hey, Mic
(The two go and hug eachother, Michela breathes in and smells a horrible stench) 
Michela: Oh (Michela says this almost silently and secretively makes a face) 
Stan: How was you day? (As he speaks. he sits down and pats the seat next to him and Michela sits next to him)
Michela: Good, how was yours? 
Stan: (puts his arm around Michela) Pretty boring, it's good now though. 
Michela: (instantly, a smell hits Michela and she can't help but slightly move away from Stan) Oh wow, excuse me for a moment I need to use the bathroom. (Michela stands up and goes to the bathroom, she takes out her phone to call her friend Emma.) *ring ring*
Emma: Hey what's up?
Michela: Em, Stan stinks! What should I do? 
Emma: No way! That literally stinks.... Hold on let me ask John. (Emma goes and asks her brother John what Michela should do) Hi, John said that the best thing to do is tell him. 
Michela: But how? Am I supposed to go to him and tell him, "Stan you stink"? 
Emma: Oh no, got to go. Just tell him nicely and I'll call you later. (Emma hangs up quickly and Michela looks at herself in the mirror. She breathes in deeply and prepares herself for this difficult conversation. She leaves the bathroom and sits next to Stan)
Michela: Hey, have you ever heard of Old Spice's Swagger?
Stan: Uh, no I don't think so... thats random, why do you ask?
Michela: I don't know, I was just thinking how awesome it is when a guy smells amazing.
Stan: Hm (The two watch tv until Michela leaves.)
*Next day*
Michela: Hey, Stan. 
Stan: Hey Mic (Goes in for a hug. Michela sniffs but instead of moving back she stays and inhales a little more. He smells great) 
Michela: Wow, you smell great.
Stan: Thank you, it's Old Spice Swagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment