Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flifferhuzza

Walking down the street, thinking "Wow, I could go for a coffee. I really wish I had 10 dollars ... If only Kristy paid me back yesterday." Minding my business, my feet stomping on the crunchy leaves. I look down and see a small green piece of paper. No, it couldn't be. What a flifferhuzza, a 20 dollar bill! How could this be? This day could not get anymore coincidental. I decide to go into Starbucks for a caramel swirl coffee and a pumpkin muffin with my newly found money. I open the door and almost knock someone over "I'm sorry- Oh! Fancy seeing you here, Kristy. What a flifferhuzza!" Kristy looks at me and smiles "You're right its a flifferhuzza! I was just about to visit you at work with a caramel swirl with xtra sugar and a shot of mocha and a pumpkin muffin" Wow, it really is a flifferhuzza. I smile and we start talking, This is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment