Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

To love or not to love

To love or not to love that is the question. To love or not is someones own choice. Personally, I'd go with "to love" but to others "not to love" is the way they want to go. I've grown up surrounded by people who love me. I believe that people who love people and their surroundings are more happy than the ones who choose to hate and exclude themselves from any type of love. Loving people is a hard process, with the fear of rejection always there. But, being loved in return is possibly one of the best feelings in the world. I've heard from many people that they would choose the one they love or things they love over things like money or materialistic things. Choosing not to love would be a mistake in my perspective because love is a beautiful thing. One of the biggest reasons people choose not to love is because of trust issues. To me, its better to trust someone and get cheated than to cheat yourself by not trusting anyone. Pain is gain. Love is not an easy thing and you shouldn't give up. Sometimes, you have to go through the rough before the good comes out of it all.   Choosing "to love" can impact your life by making yourself happier while choosing "not to love" will leave you a lonely and sad life. Love makes the heart grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment