Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The little girl, Adora Svitak, is an incredibly smart girl. For her age, she talks and seems to even write better than I do. I had never thought about what she said and when I was listening, it made me realize how true it was. I agree with her 100% on what she said about adults and how they should act more like children, as weird as that sounds.Thinking about it, she is right when she says that adults are the ones who start wars while the children are being inspirations for people all over the world. The adults in the world have been exposed to the reality and become so serious while the kids are still dreaming and believing that the world isn't so bad. To me, being childish sounds better than being adult like because the innocence and creativity of the mind are gone when children reach adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment